We’re excited to be offering a summer CSA again this year! CSA stands for “Community Supported Agriculture.” CSA members pay up front for a summer’s worth of vegetables. Then, each week during our 20-week peak season, they pick up a box filled with freshly harvested produce from our farm. This “farmer’s choice” box is designed to provide a wide variety of vegetables throughout the season (7-9 items per week). We’ll also send out a weekly email with cooking suggestions and our recommendations for how to store your produce to help it last as long as possible.
- CSA Season: May 15-October 1.
- Pick Up Location: our farmstand at 899 Stony Hill Rd, Wilbraham
- Pick Up Days: Wed (2-6pm), Fri (2-6pm), or Sat (10am-2pm). You’ll choose your pick-up day when you sign up.
- Share sizes: choose between our Full Share ($600) or Small Share ($350)
- You may skip two weeks during the summer and receive make-up boxes the first two weeks of October instead. After you sign up, we will be in touch to coordinate this with you. Alternatively, you may send someone else to pick up your share if you are not able to.
- CSA Sign Ups will run until April 15, or until we run out. Pay by Paypal/ credit card at check out, or by mailing a check to us at 899 Stony Hill Rd, Wilbraham, MA 01095. If you would like to set up a payment plan or pay using SNAP/HIP, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s in a share?
The contents of the share will vary each week, depending on what’s in season. You can expect ~7-9 veggies per week in the Full Share, and ~5 veggies in the Small Share. Here are some examples of what the Full Share might look like at different points in the summer:
- June: 1 bag mixed salad greens, 1 head bok choy, 1 bunch garlic scapes, 1 quart sugar snap peas, 2 zucchini, 1 bunch carrots, 1 bunch basil, 1 pint new potatoes
- September: 1 head lettuce, 1 bunch Swiss chard, 1 bunch beets, 1 lb green beans, 2 delicata squash, 6 poblano peppers, 1 bunch scallions, 2 lb tomatoes, 1 bunch cilantro