For the first time, we’re excited to be offering a summer CSA this year! CSA stands for “Community Supported Agriculture.” In this model, customers pay up front for a summer’s worth of vegetables. Then, each week during our 20-week peak season, you’ll get a box filled with freshly harvested produce from our farm. This “farmer’s choice” box is designed to provide you with a wide variety of vegetables throughout the season (7-9 items per week). We’ll also send out a weekly email with cooking suggestions and our recommendations for how to store your produce to help it last as long as possible.
- CSA Season: May 15-October 1.
- Pick Up Location: our farmstand at 899 Stony Hill Rd, Wilbraham
- Pick Up Days: Wed (3-6pm) or Sat (10am-2pm). You’ll choose your pick-up day when you sign up.
- You have the option to skip two weeks during the summer and receive boxes the first two weeks of October instead. After you sign up, we will be in touch to coordinate this with you. Alternatively, you may send someone else to pick up your share if you are not able to.
- CSA Sign Ups will run until April 15, or until we run out. Pay by Paypal/ credit card at check out, or by mailing a check to us at 899 Stony Hill Rd, Wilbraham, MA 01095. If you would like to pay using SNAP/HIP, please email us at email@example.com.
What’s in a share?
The contents of the share will vary each week, and you can expect 7-9 veggies each week. Here are some examples of what the share might look like at different points in the summer:
- June: 1 bag mixed salad greens, 1 head bok choy, 1 bunch garlic scapes, 1 pint sugar snap peas, 2 zucchini, 1 bunch carrots, 1 bunch parsley, 1 pint new potatoes
- September: 1 head lettuce, 1 bunch lacinato kale, 1 bunch broccoli, 1 lb green beans, 2 delicata squash, 6 poblano peppers, 1 head garlic, 2 lb tomatoes, 1 bunch cilantro